About Neat Homes:
Become an early team member with a startup that’s reinventing the traditional real estate process.
We have audacious goals for growth and are building awesome end-to-end technology and processes to create clean, frictionless real estate transactions. We provide all the services of a traditional group with clear advantages over other modern alternatives.
Why Neat Homes
- Extremely competitive splits. Also receive early equity stake in a company with massive growth potential.
- MLS, showing service, marketing, transaction management tool and other related fees paid by the company.
- Warm referrals provided through our proprietary platform.
- Through our affiliation with Neat Capital, we empower our qualified clients with “same as cash” offers, and the ability to close in under 2 weeks – we even guarantee their financing, or we cover their EM.
- The “same as cash” offers and financing guarantee are available to your self-generated opportunities as well as referrals that come through our platform. This provides you and allyour Buyers with an extremely compelling competitive advantage.
- Get in at the ground level and directly contribute ideas to grow and improve our services for both clients and agents.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build a cutting-edge real estate offering with excitement & enthusiasm, and contribute towards a growing mission to innovate.
Who You Are:
We are seeking agents to specialize, primarily, in representing buyers in the throughout the font range. Responsibilities include conducting home tours, writing contracts and negotiating/ managing transactions through our platform. Critical attributes include exceptional client satisfaction abilities, an autonomous work ethic, and a passion for embracing a new way of doing things. You should be comfortable building rapport with clients over the phone and in person, while also taking advantage of top technology to streamline the process and client experience.
Your Skill Set:
- Ideally 2+ years of experience as a licensed real estate agent in Colorado
- Unwavering ethics and an excellent, unblemished reputation
- Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented outlook
- High technical proficiency
- High energy, self-motivated and service-oriented attitude
- Hold and maintain current, active, Colorado Real Estate License in good standing.
- Develop meaningful relationships with Buyers and guide them through the real estate purchase process.
- Provide a high level of customer service and communicate with professionalism.
- Excellent communication and education capabilities in assisting clients through a modernized home buying process utilizing our technology.
- Write and negotiate real estate contracts and manage all aspect of transactions including, but not limited to, purchase offers, negotiations, disclosures, inspections, appraisals, closings etc.
- Must be available for evening and weekend interactions with clients for showings, contract writing, transaction management and excellent responsiveness to communications from other agents.
Reasons to Work Here:
- We collaborate across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- We seek to build a diverse team – if you can contribute a different point of view, or possess unique skills, we’d love to hear from you.